Eight Things You Didn't Know You Wanted To Know
The lovely and talented Kittie Howard (author of a wonderful blog that I adore), tagged me to answer eight questions. I love a good challenge...
1. If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?
- I'd go to the last time I saw my best friend before he died of AIDS so that I could hug him one last time.
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
- I'd push HItler's mother out a window before she could reproduce.
3. What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality?
- I can't think of any movie or TV characters but I've always felt a connection with the character of Harriet Vane, the mystery writer created by Dorothy L. Sayers.
4. If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
- Michael Vick
5. Name one habit you want to change in yourself.
- I'd like to stop being an insomniac. But that's not really a habit.
6. Describe yourself in one word.
7. Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.
8. Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.
Because I have so many words in my head that if I don't let them out I get cranky.