Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Books?
Along with my rant about how you can judge a book by its cover, I should have included a plea for book suggestions. I'm open to either fiction or non-fiction (depending upon subject), but I insist that it be a "thumping good read." I'm tired of wishy-washy characters, predictable plots, and just-plain-bad writing. I want something that keeps me up too late, turning pages and frantic to find out what comes next. With a week's worth of "doing nothing" vacation coming up, I need to replenish my to be read shelf.

Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recommend The Complete Calvin & Hobbes. You can borrow my copy.

Anonymous said...

Or the Complete Far Side.

Anonymous said...

Grass for His Pillow
Across the Nightingale Floor
Brilliance of the Moon

a trilogy by Lian Hearn