Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Ironic...and sick
There's always at least one headline on CNN.com that makes me go "huh." Today's stumper is Mummified body found in front of TV which in itself sounds like an ironically fitting commentary on American society.

Apparently this woman died over two years ago, and left instructions that she didn't want to be buried. However, in the third paragraph is a link to a video which I cannot bring myself to follow. It seems that this woman had a caretaker, and CNN urges us to "watch why the caregiver thought body parts grew back." To which I can only say "no, I do not wish to watch why this woman's caregiver thought body parts grew back."

I'm sure the explanation is twistedly fascinating, but I also have no desire to find out just exactly why someone would think this.

It's a weird world.

No comments: