Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Father's Day to a father I don't particularly like
That's what this gift says to me. The perfect present for someone with no taste from someone with even less. (I think I love the "Sculptural cannon announces each hour with the sound of cannon fire" part best. I mean who the hell would want this thing?

And speaking of gifts. A few years ago Husband, with typical generosity, went to some trouble to find me a purple leather wallet. You see I happen to love the color purple (though not so much the book of that name) and am especially fond of purple leather. But since I happen to look like a giant grape when I actually wear the color, I limit my fondness to accessories such as the aforementioned wallet. I've had several over the years, and each was pretty hard to track down. The one I have now, Husband found for me in Philadelphia. But, thanks to the wonders of the Internet, the search for the next one will be easier.

Yes folks, all you need to do is visit The Purple Store for all your royalty-colored needs. Wow, there really is a website for everything, isn't there? I SO want this light:


No, really, I do. I really do.

No comments: