Monday, August 04, 2008



Ta-da!
Behold the finished (well, nearly finished) music office! It's our new favorite room in the house and turned out better than we could have hoped. The photos are a bit dark, but the room is just plain gorgeous. The orange walls really set off our new furniture; especially the gorgeous CD case and new table. We splurged on a hideously expensive and equally hideously comfortable glider chair, and the new stereo arrives later this week. All we need to do is hang the art, get rid of a stack of empty boxes, and start wearing out the chair. I'll never see Husband again...

2 comments:

FinnyKnits said...

Now I'm sad we're not mahjongging at your house - I want to wear out your chair in that orange room.

GLORIOUS!

Fo said...

Hooray, I'm so happy! And with that litter box in the corner, I never have to leave... oh, that's for the cat. Never mind...