Friday, January 16, 2009


Cat of the Week: Brodi
Brodi shares a condo with five other cats and while several of them could easily have been my CotW, she really stood out. She claimed the middle of my lap, but happily shared with PussNBoots and Belle and I had a lapful. She's very sweet and affectionate, gentle, good-natured, and loves to purr. She and Puss seem to be especially close, grooming each other and falling asleep in my lap with paws around each other. (Talk about "awww.")

This little grey and white cutie (ID A442558) will make someone a wonderful companion. If you're very lucky, she might be yours. Find out more at the Peninsula Humane Society & SPCA website.

Cat of the Week Update: Motley and Mikey have both been adopted!! I am so happy. And I'm really going to miss Motley. When I woke up this morning I was already looking forward to a good face-licking, but am thrilled she's found a home. Whoever is Motley's new family is very, very lucky. Several other of my favorites have also been adopted (it's been a great week), including Satch, Gouda, and Addidas. I'll miss them all, but I'm so happy to know they now have full-time laps. Especially Motley, she was very special and so deserving of a good, loving home.

No comments: