Thursday, August 20, 2009

Photo of the day: Openings

I think I managed to concuss myself in the middle of last night. It's a bit fuzzy but I think I was trying to avoid stepping on the cat and ended up going head-first into the fridge. I have a heck of a bump and it's nicely red and ugly. In a few days it will probably look like Husband has been knocking me around. I say the "concussed" part rather than just "whacked the hell out of my head" because I was really groggy this morning and, in fact, have no recollection of Husband kissing me goodbye. However, dear friends, I am fine (this is just one of the hazards of being a klutz) and this statement has nothing to do with today's photo. Just thought I'd mention it.

Wishing you all a bump-free day.

1 comment:

FinnyKnits said...

I hope you came out of the fridge with something good?

Feel better, bumpy.