Monday, April 26, 2010

What the...?
So I went to Amazon today. On my home page was one of those "based upon your viewing history you might also be interested in..." notices. And I saw this. (Go check it out....I'll wait.)

So what in the hell did I look at on Amazon that made them think that item was something that might interest me? I've never bought books on medicine. True, I did buy some vitamins, but that's the only health product I've ever gotten from Amazon. Books and music, that's my stuff. Maybe DVDs. But none of that should have given them the idea that I wanted the mystery item.

Odd as it was, it made my day.

1 comment:

Foreigner said...

oh great! now that I checked the link, it now shows up in my history as well.. I wonder what else I will be 'offered' viewed on this choice..