Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Welcome to the web, Jazz Observer
Husband has launched his new website. Jazz Observer, "A Fresh Perspective on Modern Music." Although it's up an running, the real goodies will start coming on Friday when he heads southwards for The Monterey Jazz Festival. His live blogs from the festival (run on his previous website and elsewhere on the web) are the next best thing to being there. They're so good they almost make up for having to do without him for three days.

Anyway, congratulations Husband and may Jazz Observer have a long and illustrious life. It's a true gift to Bay Area jazz fans.

1 comment:

Fo said...

Yay, my first link! Maybe I should hang a printout of this post on the wall like a dollar bill at the dry cleaners...

Thanks for putting up with me over the past few weeks as I've gone into "web geek mode," disappearing into my laptop for hours at a time. And thanks for helping to spread the word!