Saturday, March 14, 2009

Corned Beef on the Internet
Sometimes you just find a website that makes you shake your head. I'm sure the creators of the Internet worked long and hard in the advancement of technology so that we could have easy access to cats that look like Hitler or read about some unknown woman's menstrual cycle.

This is one of those head-shakers. It's photographs of sandwiches.

Why? That's the big question. Why did someone say "I really want to build a website made up of photos of sammiches." It's one of those dull vs. creative questions (my vote is dull) that just beggars belief.

1 comment:

FinnyKnits said...

Is it sad that *I know one of those sandwiches enough to know they misspelled the name of the restaurant?

One man's pointless is another man's motivation for lunch, I guess.

It might also help if I told you that Bubba and I are guilty of watching a TV show called, "Sandwiches That You Will Like." We watched it and we did.

*That'd be Rudy's in Austin, TX, by the way, rather than Ruby's. Amateurs.