Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Photo of the day: Madeline

It's Bastille Day and I wanted to photograph something French. But aside from French's mustard and stacks of French music, there's not much around here that fits. So you get a refrigerator magnet. Sorry.

It's all part of my shameless plug, anyway. Tonight from 6-9 pm (Pacific time) I'll be playing an all-French special on my radio show. Vive la Revolution features such historic figures of French music as Charles Trenet, Yves Montand, Edith Piaf, and Maurice Chevalier. Plus current stars such as Sanseverino, Paris Combo, Arthur H, and Francis Cabrel. I'll also be playing music from French-speaking countries and French-speaking artists in Canada and elsewhere. Tune in to 90.1 FM in the bay area or over the internet at KZSU live. Or you can listen via iTunes radio; Radio -> College-> KZSU.

Vive la France!

No comments: