Thursday, February 05, 2009

Photo of the day: Bricks and Web

When I first started this whole "Photo of the Day" thing is was an excuse to get me back into my favorite hobby, photography. It's taking me a while. I haven't yet captured anything amazing but then I haven't gone too far afield. Today I challenged myself to walk one block from my house and take as many photos as I could of anything that looked interesting. This is one of the images that appealed to me. I may have to start doing challenges more often. Make one week a "yellow" theme and force myself to find a yellow subject every day. Or a "parts of cars" week. Anyway, if you've got a theme idea, please let me know. I need all the help I can get. In the meantime, I'm really enjoying seeing the world through my viewfinder again. Hope you're enjoying it too.

No comments: