Tuesday, June 14, 2005

No more sleepovers!
So Michael Jackson was found not guilty. Hmmmm....forgive me for being dubious. I mean I don't know if he's guilty as charged, but I do think he's guilty of being incredibly freaky. And what's with his legions of devoted fans talking about how sweet he is and all he's done for the children of the world.

You want to help children? Great. Invite them to your odd estate and let them play with your chimp and ride your carousel. Throw parties for underpriviledged childdren. Give money to children's hospitals and AIDS orphans. But, and this is key, don't sleep with them!

Normal men do NOT routinely have sleepovers for 12-year old boys. They don't think pajama parties are a great way to relax after a hard day of denying you've ever had plastic surgery.

I know there are a lot of people who love this man (I have no idea why!), and I know he was found innocent. But good heavens, I think there's a lot of evidence to provve he's just plain weird. And not "good" weird, but weird in a "he gives me the creeps" kind of way.

No comments: