What's on my mind
Inspired by something I overheard, here's a list of the ten things on my mind at the moment. Some important....some silly.
1. The election. (Go Obama!)
2. My show tonight....I've been sick for the past two weeks so this is my first show in a while. Now I'm beginning to wonder what to play. New stuff? Raid the library? Bring stuff from home?
3. My health. Why did I zarf right after this morning's bowl of cereal when yesterday the same cereal sat just fine in my tummy?
4. My friends. How can I ever tell them how much I love them and how much they mean to me without sounding like a cheesy Hallmark card?
5. Saltines. The perfect food when one is nauseous.
6. The History Channel. What would I do without it?
7. Cipher, the world's most perfect cat, screw you if you don't agree (TM). How is it possible for her to sleep so deeply all night when I can't sleep at all? And why aren't I jealous?
8. Native American art. I really, really, really want a Native blanket.
9. What's next? Can I ever find a way to make a living saving the world?
10. Agatha Christie. Why are the BBC adaptations of her books so wonderfully cozy to accompany a sleepless night?
So, what's on your mind?