Thursday, January 01, 2009

Top ten
In keeping with every other blogger, newspaper columnist, and boring pundit on the planet, I give you my top ten of 2008 list. No, I'm not going to tell you what it's a list of...

1. Finding out it was an ulcer
2. Volunteering at the kitten nursery and becoming a full volunteer at the Humane Society
3. Shake Away by Lila Downs
4. The new California Academy of Sciences
5. Walking across the Golden Gate Bridge with my sweetie
6. Curling up with aforementioned sweetie and Cipher (the World's Most Amazing Cat, Screw You if You Don't Agree tm) on a rainy day in the world's comfiest bed
7. Pot stickers from Lai Lai
8. Ballykissangel on DVD
9. Barack Obama
10. My monthly book group, full of great people, good reads, and wonderful conversation

and a bonus,

11. Cute Overload

No comments: